Monday, December 5, 2016

I is MuGen AhBengKia - Episode 1

One day, I is be walking in the street, looking for the bestest kopi-o that I is likes so much. I is not remembers where is it., so I is tries using my GPS. I is tries to find but the place is too ruler, cannot licate, so I is to be tries my bestest to find it. Lessons be today, not all the times latest tech can helps you. After turning into a alley, I is remembers where is it! It's be in front! I quickly walk towards it then i heard a loud shouting from far far. I turn my head towards it, and I saw a group of peoples in black chasing a person in yellow. They is runs fast! Towards me! Then the person being chased looks like another ahbeng like me! I taught I is be looking at mirrors. And I banged on me...i is mean HE bang on me. Both of us fall to the grounds. And the peoples in black surrounds us. The persons banged on me says to me help...and then he got to sleep! Hey! I is still don't know what happens. The peoples who chases him got confusing because got two face same. I is confusing too. But I pretends I is be good, I is strong because I has MuGen powers. That's why my English names is MuGen, MuGen AhBengKia. The peoples in black surrounds me looks like want to fights me. I is not scared. Because Bruce Lee is be my sifu. I is always learns from him when I watch his DVD. I is also knows his 3 inches punches, if you don't believe you can watch my youtube video. I is got show. If you want me to teaches you, call my numbers..,waits, lets me be fights them first. I stands up and open my legs and starts to jump a bit. Then one of them come and punch me, and I Kacha!! He is be down...they be got scared. Then two is coming, one front one back. ..so I Kacha! here and Kacha! Back. They two downs. Then I uses my right thumb to touch me nose a bit with the left hand flipping ask them to come. Then, this time four is come! This time too many to Kacha, so i just Kachaaaaaa! them off. They all be downs. Then the rest is histories, they is be runs away. All of them. So left be me and me, I mean the ahbeng who look like me, but I is be handsomer than him. He is be hurt here and there. Though I is not know him, I is carry him to homes and cure him. I is not go hospital because I is not want peoples asks many questions... To bes continues.

1 comment: