Sunday, November 9, 2008

Feesicktion

That days I is goes to one of the foods court in a big shopping malls. The casher is be a not chinese and not india ladies. I is be orderes a cup of ice milo and I don't want ice. Then the ladies is be take ice a little bits and put the milo into the cup in fronts of me. I is quickest stop her and tell her I is not want ice. Then she stop quickler. Then she is try to take out the ice with a spoons. But because the milo is fewest, so she cannot take out. She is be so smarts and add more milos intot he cup and let the ice to comes up, and then she is be take outs the ices!! She is be so smarts! I is so impresses. I is so thought, she is not be a casher there, she is supposes be a roket saintease or a feesicktion is be betterest. kaka.

No comments:

Post a Comment